• Coats for Kids is a charitable donation fundraising service to provide families with winter coats,
snowsuits, snow pants, boots, hats, mitts, scarves etc.
• It was established in Bradford 15 years ago and has spread to many
• Coats for Kids accepts coats from infant to adult sizes
• Boxes are set up in the community to collect new, gently used and
washed or dry cleaned coats and outerwear
• The “store” is located at 1271 Gorham Street, Suite #8. It is located at
the corner of Gorham and Harry Walker Parkway – convenient, as there
is public transport on both roads
• The “store” is closed and will reopen in October 2020.
• Coats collected and not given away will be safely stored over the summer
We need your help to make this project a success:
• Advertising – churches, food bank, town hall, and recreation centres etc.
• Placement of collection boxes
• Sorting and hanging clothing
• Working in the “store” on Saturdays
• Spread the word
• Financial assistance
If you would like to help in any way please contact:
Lions Mike or Leah –Phone Number: 905-895-1441